Operating in the VHF maritime band, the Raymarine AIS system enables the wireless exchange of navigation status between vessels and shore-side traffic monitoring centres. Commercial ships, ocean-going vessels and recreational boats equipped with Raymarine AIS transmitters broadcast AIS messages that include the vessel's name, course, speed and current navigation status.
Raymarine’s AIS350 is a receive-only AIS device that allows you to receive and display the AIS data transmissions from nearby vessels right on your Raymarine multifunction display’s radar or chartplotter screen.
Raymarine AIS350 Features
- Dual channel receivers – AIS vessel monitoring of class A and B transmissions.
- SeaTalkNG networking for simple integration with Raymarine C-Series Widescreen, E-Series Widescreen and G-Series systems.
- USB 2.0 port for plug-and-play connection to PC based navigation systems.
- Built-in NMEA multiplexer simplifies integration with legacy Multifunction Displays, VHF radios and 3rd party devices.
- Front-facing multicolor LED indicator for system status and diagnostics.
- Rugged, water resistant (IPX 2) enclosure designed for easy installation.
Both the AIS350 and AIS650 supports Raymarine's exclusive Buddy Tracking feature when used with Raymarine multifunction displays. This allows you to save AIS targets of interest with a special icon and "friendly" name. Buddy tracking makes it easy to spot the boats of friends and family out on the water, or to identify other vessels-of-interest with ease.
Networking your AIS with SeaTalkNG
Raymarine’s new AIS350 receiver and AIS650 Class B Automatic Identification (AIS) transceiver brings boaters best-in-class features and performance in a package that’s 50% smaller than previous generation AIS transmitters.
Both the AIS350 and AIS650 are engineered for seamless integration with Raymarine multifunction displays and offer multiple connection options including SeaTalkNG, NMEA2000, NMEA0183 and USB.
This unprecedented flexibility makes the AIS350 and the AIS650 easy to integrate with all of your onboard electronics including MFD’s, instruments, PC based navigation systems and more.