Raymarine a9 - 9" Multifunction Display with built-in DownVision™
* You can select either No charts, Navionics Silver Chart or Navionics+ Upgrade charts with your Raymarine a9. If you select Navionics+ Upgrade you will receive the Navionics Silver charts with a separate MSD card to upgrade to Navionics+ UK, Ireland & Holland charts. This is the most cost effective way to get Navionics+ charts on your Raymarine a9 (note this offer only applies to Navionics+ UK, Ireland & Holland upgrade charts).
Fluid, tablet like all touch screen user interface experience powered by LightHouse II
Powerful, go-anywhere navigation; aSeries multifunction displays deliver the speed and simplicity of LightHouse II in a fast and fluid touch screen experience. With extensive networking options, aSeries will put you in control of charts, sonar, radar and more.
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface.
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Ability to network a CP100, CP300 and/ or CP450C module.
- built in 10Hz Fast Acquisition GPS with GLONASS, WAAS / EGNOS /MSAS
Powered by LightHouse II
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips.
With just a few swipes of the LightHouse home screen you will quickly become an expert.
Fast and Responsive Chartplotting
- Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with pinch to zoom
- Internal 10hz GPS for fast and smooth vessel tracking
- Support GNSS (GPS and GLONASS). An optional external antenna (GA150) is available for below deck installations
Raymarine anywhere onboard - Built-in Wi-Fi
Access aSeries anywhere onboard with Raymarine apps. Play and control MP3 audio on your smartphone remotely using Bluetooth. Download Navionics charts and updates right from the Navionics Boating App on your phone. Sync with Navionics Boating App.
The Smarter Way to Fish
Click here for the specifications of the a Series.
- Sonar available on this model
- Deep water performance
- High speed resolution
- Simultaneous multiple sonar ready
- Transform aSeries into your sonar command centre
- View and control networked CHIRP, Digital, and DownVision sonars simultaneously
- Navionics Sonar Chart Support
- Record bathymetric data
- Create your own customized Navionics bathymetric fishing maps